Through the world of Naen…
Naen exhibits in France and internationally.
Galleries in France
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Paris Montmartre, since 2021
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Nice, since 2021
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Troyes, since 2022
- Galerie Vent des Cimes, Grenoble, since 2020
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Lyon, 2018 – 2019
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Strasbourg, 2019
- Galerie BO, Clermont-Ferrand, 2018 – 2021
- Galerie Vernet, La Londe les Maures, 2014 to 2016
- Galerie Cube Blanc, Paris, 2006 to 2011
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Lübeck (Germany), since 2022
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Bonn (Germany), since 2022
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Moscow (Russia), since 2017
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Sedona (USA), since 2021
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Singapore, since 2021
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Hong Kong (China), since 2018
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Beijing (China), since 2019
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Amsterdam Spiegelstraat (Netherlands), 2017 – 2018
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Beirut (Lebanon), 2018 – 2020
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Mexico City (Mexico) – 2019
- Galerie Carré d’artistes Philadelphia (USA), 2016
- Galerie Colorida, Lisbon (Portugal), 2016
Exhibitions and fairs
- Salon International de l’Art Contemporain (SIAC), Marseille, 2015 to 2018
- Salon de l’Art et de la Création, Toulon, 2018
- Art3f fair, Paris, Nice, Mulhouse, Montpellier, Toulouse, Nantes, Metz, Lyon, 2016 to 2018
- Salon Méditerranéen d’Art Contemporain (SM’ART), Aix en Provence, 2015 – 2016
- Exhibition at the Château du Galoupet, La Londe les Maures, 2016 – 2017
- Allée des Arts exhibition, Digne les Bains, 2015 -2016
- Art et Création exhibition, Aix en Provence, 2016 – 2017
- Art & Wine exhibition at Château Pas du Cerf, La Londe les Maures, 2014 -2015
- Personal exhibition, with the sculptors Valérie Fanchini and Pascale Marchesini-Arnal and the photographers of the Nev’art gallery, Garches, 2009 to 2011
- Grand Marché d’Art Contemporain Bastille (GMAC), Paris, 2007 to 2010
- Art’Shopping fair , Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, 2009 and 2010
- Grand Marché d’Art Contemporain (GMAC), Levallois Perret, 2009 to 2011
Gallerists talk about Naen…
The pictorial alchemy of Naen…
Between heaven and earth, Naen’s works invite us to a telluric exploration and a discovery of living and organic matter. If, at the same time, his paintings testify to his creative energy and his vitality, they nevertheless remain a place of experimentation.
Like a scientist in his laboratory, Naen explores the richness of pigments subtly playing on the contrasts between shine and dullness, between impasto and flat tints or between rough and smooth. Certainly, she draws her imagination from the observation of nature but also from the memory of shapes. This is reflected on the canvas by an explosion of matter like an echo of the 4 elements – earth, fire, air and water.
Light also has all its importance, it emanates from each painting and plunges us into a vaporous atmosphere where abstraction becomes almost figuration.
This duality comes from this pictorial experimentation where each painting is born from this long research but also from this creative brilliance and the emotions of the moment.
No doubt this is the secret of his paintings which awaken in us the magic of a dream world and the sweet happiness of being able to contemplate it.
Sarah Bobin – Galerie Vent des Cîmes – Grenoble